We understand the need of better Warehouse Management, since it enables you to control and track the movement and storage of materials through your warehouse and provides you with the critical information necessary for you to make daily business decisions that directly impact your customers, suppliers, and your profitability. It is also one of the costliest functions within your organization, which requires a custom-built Warehouse Management.
Needs & IT Gap Analysis, Max. Space utilization, New System Justification Analysis, Future Business Requirements Planning, System Specification & Selection, Implementation, Optimization, Network Analysis, Operational Service & Cost Analysis, Process Redesign, Built-up Footprint Analysis, Inventory Ageing, Good / Non-Good material alarming system & liquidation, Accuracy Monitoring, and Through put measuring.
We bestow this service for Modern Distribution Centre as well as Conventional Distribution centres for our valuable customer, featuring following process, and system controls to enable our customer to reduce costs by tracking and controlling the movement of inventory across warehouses. We focus on improving visibility through 1. Inbound Scheduling 2. Receiving 3. Putaway 4. Replenishment 5. Order Processing 6. Picking 7. RF picking 8. Staging and Consolidation 9. Shipping etc., wherein Inbound as a function, is a vital activity of Warehouse Management. Which tabs each and every cases, unit / eaches are received and accounted, for storage / putaway. It demands a highly qualified team to maintain 100% accuracy for better control of Inventory, which in turn facilitates the Outbound function (Critical area of Warehouse Management), here the deliverables, are directly linked to customer’s need and it only talks about efficiency in delivering the demand IN FULL, ON Time and Accurate. Basis which it is been rated for customer service Index in almost all organizations. We focus closely on The better we serve, best is what we add in sale to company. We bestow the said service of managing it at > and = 95% for our current customers.
Space & Resource
Provide scientific working of space for the storage and manpower required for handlng of goods and material
Planning inbound receipt procedures; Storage formalities; location management; inventory control; Outbound delivery procedures. using latest technology like WMS
We have a uniform process, system to make sure the systematic evaluation of a functional area. We utilize expert knowledge, manpower scaling guides, experience, and other practical considerations, in determining the validity and managerial efficiency. We understand that the means of manpower control is to ensure the most efficient and economical use of available manpower. Qualitative strength helps achieve all mile stones Mehta Excel Private Limited closely looks in to all the below areas to generate and retain the better strength
- Sourcing of quality applicants
- Selecting & hiring the best qualified
- On boarding and initial training program in place, covering introduction to the organization, Class Room and On Job with respect to their positions
- Evaluation criteria and Rating system linked to their profile & organizational KPI’s
- Yearly Work & Development Plans
- Quality of the Organization is upgraded regularly
- Regretted turnover is tracked
- Clear and transparent link of performance to Reward and Recognition
- System of re-application of learning’s and current best approaches for enhancing job Satisfaction in place
Mehta Excel Private Limited provides statutory compliance for all its business so as to maintaining ethical creditability of its own & customers.
- Complete registration of Firms, Partnership
- Shop & Establishment License
- Factory License (Wherever applicable)
- Tax License (Wherever applicable)
- Trading License (Wherever applicable)
- Registration Certificate of Contract Labour Act
- Registration Certificate of Principle Employer Act (As applicable)
- Minimum Wages Compliance
- PF & EPF Contribution
- ESIC Contribution
- W. C. Policy (wherever applicable)
- Retrenchment Policy
- Labour Welfare Fund Contribution
- Maintaining registers as per Labour Act